Missed registering online and still wish to race?
Click on PDF registration above, print out, and fill out in its entirety. Bring with you to race site - do not mail or fax.
Race registration will be held at the Kennett Area YMCA located at 101 Race Street between Cypress and State Streets, Kennett square, PA at the following times:
Friday, May 14, 2010 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Saturday, May 15, 2010 from 6:30am to 8:30am.
Race packets available for pick-up on Friday evening and Saturday morning for those that have pre-registered.
It is strongly recommended you register Friday night before the race and avoid the crowd!
There are only 700 slots left and is recommended you arrive early to secure your spot.
- Race Director is Al Iacocca and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Chip Timing and Online Registration provided by Piranha Sports
- For further details on the Kennett Run, visit www.kennettrun.net
- If interested in the PoweRun, select this under additional options when registering online. All details for this are listed at http://www.kennettrun.net/PoweRun.htm
- Select this box if you are interested in the PoweRun competition. This involves a bench pressing component your weight (around 65% of your weight for females and 100% of your weight for males) and then running your designated race distance (5K or 10K). Each pump subtracts 1 minute from the 10K Time and 30 seconds from the 5K Time.
- Make a Contribution to Kennett Run Charities, Inc. by selecting one of the donation levels when registering online for this event under Additional Options of either $100, $50, $25, or $15. Or you may visit the official Kennett Run Charities, Inc. separately any time at http://www.piranha-sports.com/Race102.aspx
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT TEAM COMPETITION - SEE BELOW.
- Team Competition for 10K Run. You must have all team members select this in order to score your 4 to 8 person teams. If interested in the team competition, be sure to do the following:
- When registering online, under Additional Options - you must select whether your team categories are Corporate Team, Club/Open Team, or Kennett Area Service Club/Public Agency.
- Also when registering online, under Other Information - you must type in: