5 Weeks Until First Race of Season
The first race this season is only 5 weeks away
and is almost full with only 100 slots left. The famous Brandywine Valley Duathlon, scheduled for March 28th
is an excellent tune up for the season. A beautiful race in a beautiful location of Chester County, PA.
If you are interested in the Mid-Atlantic Multisport, certified USAT coach's 8 or 16 week programs, be sure to select this under additional options when registering for two other upcoming races - The New Jersey Devilman Triathlon on May 8th (10 weeks away) and the Tri-It Triathlon on June 12th (16 weeks away). Register NOW to obtain your 8 or 16 weeks slots, respectfully. See in ad below for more details.
Did you know that Piranha Sports Events, you receive over $80 worth of merchandize?
- New this year - finishers medals to all finishers. Celebrate our 10th season with us.
- New this year - running hats to early birds at packet pickup - see under each race the amenities. Valued at $20 each.
- A technical Race Shirt as part of the regular registration fee. No additional costs!! Valued at $20 each.
- Customized shirts for Male and Females! No other race organization offers this premium service. We're proud to offer this service so that all athletes may enjoy the premium shirts all year round.
- Free digitized photos as taken by our race staff aligned with your own race results. Simply right click, and save picture as... We've gotten reviews that our photos are better than professional photography places!! Valued at $40 per photo.
Join us in Celebrating 10 Years!
When registering for any of Piranha Sports Series events, consider selecting under options the Mid-Atlantic Multisport Training Programs.
You can sign-up for either the 8 or 16-week trianing programs designed specifically for athletes preparing for each race by our coaching partner Mid-Atlantic Multisport (www.midatlanticmultisport.com
The comprehensive training programs includes:
- Detailed daily schedule describing duration and intensity of each training session.
- Training sessions designed to simulate the race course conditions.
- Web-based training log.
- Race-day tips, strategies and nutrition recommendations.
- Upgraded Dri-Release shirt.
- Mid-Atlantic Multisport race belt.
The cost of the training program is $195 for 8 weeks and $295 for 16 weeks.