This email was sent to all participants in the Marshman Triathlon:
This is a reminder to please car pool and arrive on time.
- Arrive early on race morning. Packet Pickup and Transition Area closes promptly at 7:15am. We will not delay the start of the race which goes off at 7:30am.
- We encourage arrival before 6:00am to ensure one of the 500 parking spots in the state park.
- We encourage car pooling, including your friends, family, and spectators!!
- Please do not have your family and friends arrive after race starts. This race is very quick and there is only one way in and out of the park/race venue. Arriving after race starts will create a bottleneck for the participating triathletes on the bike portion of the event. Again, have your family ride in with you when you arrive.
- After the first 500 slots and late arrivals will all have to park in the overflow parking about 1.5 miles away at the Stadium Grille and Acme. There is no sidewalk or shoulder leading to/from the state park/race venue.
- Do read pages 1 and 2 in the athlete guide pertaining to the parking as to where you may or may park.
- The Athlete Guide is now available by clicking here.