Some highlights of the race:
- The Swim - In Snowshed Pond, which is fed with fresh crystal clear water from nearby Woodward Reservoir and natural mountain streams, will serve as the swim venue for the lake. Spectators will have a great view of the course, cheering for their loved one from the iron bridge that spans the venue, which will also serve as the final quarter mile of the race.
- The Run - The shaded run course follows closely to the outermost edge of the Killington Golf Course over rolling terrain offering exhilirating views at a breezy 2,000 ft elevation even in July.
- The Finish - Finish with a sprint across a rustic iron bridge to the finish line at the base of Snowshed Slope!
- Swim, Bike, and Run - then kick back for fireworks and run. Kick off the 4th of July by challenging yourself in the triathlon then relax and enjoy all that Killington has to offer in the summer. Hike the Appalachian Trail, golf at the Green Mountain National Golf Course, or ride the Alpine Slide wrapping up the day with a spectacular fireworks display at night.
- A great tune up race for Lake Placid!
- A Greater Atlantic Multisport Series Event
- A Greater Atlantic Multisport Club Challenge Race
- Some links for things to do in Killington: