Pittsburgh Triathlon & Adventure Race 2010 Pre Race Email
This email is sent to all of our registered Athletes. To confirm if you are entered, visit ENTRY LISTS at www.piranha-sports.com
The Pittsburgh Triathlon & Adventure Race as Presented by PNC
is on for this weekend. For all details about this race, click here
. Information about the race can be viewed by reading The Athlete Guide
A couple of reminders:
- Expo - this Saturday from 10am to 3pm. Pick up your packets at the race site located at the North Shore Riverfront Park/Great Lawn along the Alleghany River between PNC Park and Heinz Field.
- Vendors at Expo - we are excited to announce we'll have the biggest expo on record and welcome all to attend the expo this Saturday from 10am to 3pm at race site. Come on out and support our sponsors and buy some goodies.
- First Timers Meeting - 12 Noon this Saturday at race site.
- Wetsuits - we do not have current water temperature reading and take the water temperature on race morning. In the past it has been wetsuit legal.
- Traveling - While this should not impact your designation to the race site, please e aware the Fort Pitt Tunnel outbound tunnel will close from 10 p.m. Friday until 6 a.m. Monday.
- Parking - be sure to park in designated areas only and to take advantage of the Free Parking Ticket as displayed on the front of the Athlete Guide. These tickets are only good for the dates printed.
- Adventure Racers and closure of Transition Area - Adventure Racers must report prior to the closure of the Transition Area on race morning at 6:30am prompt. After this time, there will be no access to the transition area except during the competition stage of the event. Please arrive early to drop off all items and situate yourself for the race.
- Arrive early - it is strongly suggested due to the 900+ athletes arriving, that you arrive at 5:00am to allow yourself adequate time to situate yourself for the race. The race will start on time.
- Specatators, Family, and Friends - road closures to race site will occur at 6:30am.
See you all this Weekend.